Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well that plan failed

Of course, I didn't really follow through with the whole posting every month. But... I guess something is better than nothing ;) So here's December's post:

We had a great time on the cruise in October (Thanks mom and dad!)


Tyson and I are still going to school and are excited that it's finals week. Not the finals part, but the end of the semester part. Afton wishes she could go with Dad to school.


Afton is turing one next Monday and she's getting so big. 


She's just about talking now (saying things that aren't really words but I know what they mean) 

She's walking along the furniture and getting into everything, but she's happy doing it, so I'm happy to let her. 


4 comments:

annette said...

Very cute. Keep up your blogging we love the pics.

Amanda Miller said...

OH. My. Heck. She is beautiful...I just want to kiss those cheekies. Happy birthday next week Afton!

Lexie said...

oh my heck she is gorgeous!!!!!!! I have the cutest nieces in the whole world!!!!!!!

coryshay said...

she is so adorable!! Love our Aftie!