Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lexie's Welcome Home BBQ

Lexie got home from her summer long tour of competitions with Santa Clara VanGuard on August 15th.  We had a little impromptu welcome home BBQ for her to welcome her home.
I bought this cute whale pool for the little kids.  Logan, Jojo, and Gabriel had a blast until they got too cold.

Lexie (with her black hair), Rachel Allen, Kelly and Mollie long.

"WoGee" and Amanda Long
My Jojo, Shayla, and Cory.  (Notice my new curtains that I made for the back deck . . . I love them!)

Lizzie, Emma, Renae, and Karl.  It was yummy food, I must say!

Lexie saying something profound, with Rachel pondering upon it.
We are glad to have Lexie home and safe after her summer living in a bus and on gym floors.

1 comment:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Aw looks so fun. wish I could have been there