Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas gift to my siblings











As our old Orem High School was torn down and a new one built I had the chance to buy a plaque for the "Legacy Wall" in the new school. I wanted all of us 8 kids to be on a plaque since we all graduated from Orem High School, so I bought 3 plaques to fit all the names of us "BROWN TIGERS". The set-up of the 3 plaques weren't what I had in mind . . . . . . but we had to flow with the brick layout. (Sorry these are out of order, but for some reason this blog post is conspiring against me.)











3 comments:

Murlene Brown Watkins said...

What a fantastic gift!!! Thank you! I was underwear! They look spiffy. It is pretty amazing that all eight of us graduated from the same high school with all the wanderings and moving and all the different schools, yet we all ended up at Orem High! Pretty cool!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I think that is the coolest thing

Amanda Miller said...

Very cool! What a great idea!