Monday, January 28, 2008

Cooking for Two Recipes


Hello all.
Lisa Stephenson (my almost sister-in-law) gave me a subscription for the Cooking for Two Magazine for Christmas. I got my first magazine this week and it's pretty good. So, I decided that I would post a new recipe up on my blog every week. I think I'll try and make them first so I can say if they're good or not, but I don't think I will like some things other people will like so I'll post some I haven't tried yet but look good. So I will do that and then you won't get bored with trying to find something new on my blog ;) And maybe I'll put the names of some others on there so if they sound good you can tell me and I'll post them. Anyway, I just thought it would be nice so if you want new recipes you can go look, but if not, pleh on you :)


Oh, and I can put the nutrition facts up with it if you want

2 comments:

coryshay said...

Ooooh, cool... I'm in. Can't wait to see what you post!

jasongordon34 said...

saaa weeeet I cant wait I need more :)