Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yay . . .a turn on the lap top!!

You will be very shocked to open our blog and find that I have posted something on it. I got the chance to use the lap top because Lexie received an early birthday present (cause she is a big college girl @ UVU starting on Wednesday). We gave her her own lap top computer to use for her college work and homework. So . . . . . that freed up this lap top for me!!! Now if I can just learn how to add pictures and images that would be so fun. I hope she remembers on September 19th that she already received her present!!!! tee hee

4 comments:

coryshay said...

lucky!! gosh!! enjoy your laptop freedom, lex!!

coryshay said...

and yes I am shocked that mom posted!! First time ever!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

hey you did it!! Yay.

annette said...

Holy cow, you're a big girl now.