Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lexie's grueling schedule begins!

Don't be shocked, but I'm going to post with no pictures! Lexie has started her grueling schedule where they live on the bus and sleep on gymnasium floors. Her schedule for the next little while is:
June 20 Walnut, CA
June 21 Riverside, CA
June 23 Albuquerque, NM
June 24 Glendale, AZ
June 26 Clovis, CA
June 27 Stanford, CA
June 28 Stockton, CA

That rounds out June. Up until this point she has been training an learning the routine for 12 hours a day. Good thing she is young and can take the rigor. She said that the minute she gets back she wants to go to Sizzler for a Malibu Chicken Platter!!!! (I don't even know what they eat on their journey!)

Anyway, July 8th is the closest she gets to us in Ogden. We are all planning on going up to see her.

Right after her performance, Chelsea, Afton, Shayla, Jocelyn, and I are flying to New York City to meet up with Renae, Sam, Lizzy at Jared and Amanda's house. I am so excited I can't even hardly stand it. I have never been to NYC, and am so grateful Millers will allow us to come crowd their little apartment so we can have fun seeing NYC. Yee Haw!!

TTFN

5 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

yay, you did it! All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm not Lexie right now. I can't wait for NYC!

wendy said...

I want to come. Can I stow-a-way in your luggage? I love N.Y. and the whole eastern seaboard from N.Y. to DC. Red with envy. Have fun. To bad you can't take Lex with.

Karl and Renae said...

You are a techno-wizard!!! Now lets see some pictures!!! Your going to have to be able to put pics on whe you get back from NJ/NYC!

coryshay said...

Yay for lex! Thanks for the update on her schedule! NYC here we come!

Jonie said...

Your trip to NYC sounds like so much fun.
Lexie will have so many stories to tell about this experience, what an opportunity.