Monday, June 22, 2009

My June Post

Since this is my first monthly post, I decided to do a little bit of a recap.

 Tyson and I are coming up on our second anniversary in August. 


Afton EllaVee is six months now and doing great.

Born December 14, 2008. 5 lbs 10 oz

We are loving Logan. Tyson has a great job he's worked his way up in, and I love staying home with Afton.
Tyson is going to Graduate in December in Business and I have a while before I graduate in Child Development.

{2 Months}

We've been on two camping trips this summer and I can already tell she's going to be a nature girl. She's happiest when we are taking a walk, playing outside and especially when camping.

In a couple weeks, we'll take her on her first flight and go to New Jersey to visit Amanda, Jared and Paul with Grandma, Aunt Shay, Cousin Jo, Renae, sam and Liz. We're so excited, and it's going to be great to spend a whole week with Grandma, Aunt Shay and Cousin Jocelyn, We don't get to see them as much as we'd like.

3 comments:

annette said...

We can't get enough of those pictures of Afton. (You're pretty cute too)

coryshay said...

Very cute! And we can't wait to see you guys! Between Jojo and Pauly, Afton will have to keep her eyes on her fries!

Amanda Miller said...

We can't wait to spend a whole week with baby Afton!