Sunday, September 12, 2010

Logan/Hathaways

Gordon and I went up to Logan to visit Tyson, Chelsea, and Afton before we went to the Skyview vs Orem football game.  The game was a bust, but it sure was fun to visit with our Hathaways!
Such a cute dolly. 

Putting a "beautiful" in Grandpa's hair.

G'pa & G'ma love to go on little walks with cutie Afton.

We took Chelsea the saxophone that she used to play in Jr. High and High School.  She tried to remember how to play "In The Mood" from Jr. High.  Afton was very intrigued by this new thing Momma was playing.

Maybe Afton will become a saxophonist like her Momma, her Uncle Jason, her Aunt Lexie, and her Grandpa. 

Thanks Hathaways for letting us come crash at your house over night.  We left their house by 10:30 a.m. so we could go to the Hale Centre Theater in West Valley City to see the play "Pirates of Penzance".  I won tickets to it at my Secretaries Conference in August.  It was very fun.  Then that night we went to the Orem High School play "The Foreigner".  We had a very fun weekend. 



4 comments:

annette said...

Looks like a great time.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

gah! I loved the foreigner! It was such a fun visit but way too short.

Amanda Miller said...

Cute hair Chels! Fun visit with baby girl who is getting so big!

Murlene Brown Watkins said...

That is such a cute picture of Grandpa, Grandma and Afton walking. I had to borrow it for my album!

I LOVE Pirates of Penzance! I was in that, you know, at BYU, so I can still sing most of the chorus parts! You're such a lucky dog; I never win anything!! Cute photos!