Sunday, September 12, 2010

My birthday

For my birthday Shayla came over and made me a yummy dinner.  She made fajita shredded chicken, cottage cheese, and fresh out of her garden tomatoes.  Yum Yum.  I was so happy about it. 
For my birthday "cake" Shayla set up these cute cup cake holders with carrots and snap peas with candles in them.  Just perfect for my eating plan!!  Jojo helped me blow out the candles (several times).  Such fun times.
Everyone else got yummy actual cup cakes. 
Lexie and Shayla
My cute girls!
"Can I blow it out 1 more time?"
Botts gave me a rice cooker/veggie steamer (which I've never had before).  Yeah
Lexie made me these adorable blocks with the babies pictures on one side, their name on one of the other sides.  She also made an extra block for our new baby coming in December to Chelsea and Tyson. So dang cute.  
 
Gordon sent me these beautiful flowers to my office during the day.  I was very happy about receiving them.  He also gave me 4 movie tickets so we can go to the movies. 

Thanks everyone for making my birthday so fun.

1 comment:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I love the birthday cake! Wish we could have been there. Looks like so much fun