Monday, October 8, 2007

The Best Movies of All Time

Hi All,

I thought we'd start a list of the bestest movies of all time so that when we are sitting around on a friday night, we know what we should watch. Here's some of my top picks (not necessarily in order):

1.Count of Monte Cristo
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Emma
4. Sense and Sensibility
5.The Kid
6.Emporer's new Groove
7. Man in the Iron Mask
8. A League of their Own
9. Frequency
10. The Importance of Being Earnest

Also, I think someone else should do a new poll for us.

Have a good one.

SB

3 comments:

jasongordon34 said...

A- I have not seen over half of these movies...

B-I know about 3 of those quotes.

solly chally

Chelsea and Tyson said...

you definately need to watch more movies :)

coryshay said...

no kidding man, you are crathy