Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning Co-op @ my house

Jamie taking a little break after all the cleaning was done. (BTW . . . her second cleaning service project of the day!) Thanks Jamie! Mitchell also came to help. He was a great help in being tall and moving the heavy stuff. Thanks Mitch!


(I am a Blogging SPAZZ, so just pretend that this is the first picture of the Blog!!) 
 
This Spring Sylvia, Renae, Annette, Jamie, and I put together a cleaning co-op to go to each others homes and help out with big projects that we didn't or couldn't do by ourselves.  It has been very fun for me.  First we went to Sylvia's, then Jamie's, then Renae's, then it was my turn.  I was so excited.  I made a big chart list of everything I wanted done for the day, and everyone came.  I cooked hambergers for everyone then we got busy with the list. 
 
Sylvia had to come in the morning (everyone else came at 1:00) because they had weddings to go to.  She did a bunch of work before she had to leave. 




Renae and Jamie took down all my nasty dirty curtains and hardware.  I am going to make new curtains for the living room and the dining room. 

The before- take-down picture

The after-take-down picture (with darling baby Afton looking out the window.) 
I didn't take pictures of all the projects, which I feel bad about. 

Thanks to everyone who came (Jamie, Renae, Sylvia, Mitchell, Chelsea, and Shayla).  Chelsea and Afton came down from Logan which made it extra fun.  Cory and Gordon helped here and there also (thanks boys).  It was so great.  "I love it when a plan comes together"!

Next . . . . . . we go to Annette's and then on up to Logan and Smithfield!  Woo hoo 

 
 

3 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

It was such a fun weekend. I can't wait for this next one!!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Me too! It is going to be so much fun. Thanks for coming down to help. It made it extra fun.

wendy said...

What a great idea. You are all so lucky you can do that with each other.